Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

This is our chair stem

Student Lab Sheet: Paper Chair Challenge                    
My Questions? 



Were you successful in the challenge? Why?
No  I wasn't  successful because i never made a paper chair because i was not focssing on my work. 


What was the most difficult part of the challenge? 
The most difficult was doing our student lab sheet we had to make it make scence.


What was the best idea you came up with during this challenge?
I had an idea but i never did it. 


Did your paper chair work? Why or Why not?  What type of chair design did you use? Why?
I didn't make my chair because I had to finish my student lab sheet.  


What did you learn about construction and engineering during this challenge? 
 I learnt Something to tipe faster and lising  to the instructions being said.



No comments:

Post a Comment