Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

Recount writing-At netball.

I am learning to use the correct structure and language for Recount Writing.
26/7/17
Netball
On Saturday me and my sister woke early in the morning. We were at Milly’s. The first thing we did was get changed into our new clothes. Then we brushed our hair and washed our faces.
Milly said, “We are going to netball in Kerikeri.”  I said, “Yippee.” So we got in the car and went to pick up my Aunty Rita in town. Then we drove to netball in Kerikeri.
When we got there I saw heaps of people there.
I shouted, “Yippee it is cool at netball.”
We watched the teams playing netball and we ran around the courts having lots of fun.

Then I felt tired.  I said,  “Aunty Milly,can we go home?” She said, “No we have to wait till the netball games are finished.”

1 comment:

  1. Hi Aroha,
    Its me Yvette awesome work on your capital letters and full stops. I hope to see some more cool recounts from you!. keep up your blogging. Blog you later!

    ReplyDelete